Monday, May 30, 2011

What I learned in WOM Marketing class

What I learned in WOM Marketing class

- WOMM is about giving people to talk about my stuff and making it easier for them to do it. There are also incentives. It is also about finding the influencers in the market.
- 5Ts: talkers, topics, tools, taking parts, and tracking.
- It is important to be ethical when engaging in social media marketing.
- In mobile marketing, it is important to recognize the personal nature, keep it simple, and integrate with existing marketing.
- Digital storytelling is to inspire, influence, surprise, touch hearts, and it is about drama, humor, and emotions.
- Impacts of online digital revolution are power to the people, too much choice, and information overload.
- Self-branded connection is about self-esteem and experience of how we feel about something.
- Social customer relationship management is about putting the customers first. It is a collaborative conversation that provides mutually beneficial values to both parties.


This class has been so much fun and different from other classes. I could learn something real and fun and something that I can apply to my real life about Word of Mouth Marketing. I think I made a right decision to take this class as there are so many takeaways from this class!

Thank you Professor and class!

Regards,
Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment