Tuesday, May 31, 2011

What I have learned from this class.

This class stands out as one of the most interesting class I have ever taken. I have definitely learned a lot in this class and also have some enjoyable time. I really like some of the commercial video in shown in the class. They are very creative and effective. In this class I have learned to:
  • Think outside of the box: I have learned that sometime a marketer has to be creative and a little bit out of mind to create buzz and topics for word of mouth. Sometimes, traditional way of marketing just cannot work so a good marketer is the marketer who realizes those situations and leave all of the tradition and lecture behind to start thinking differently to catch customers' attention.
  • The power of female: I have learned how female can be a leader in consumption and how they drive other customers follow the trend. Female are one of the most powerful segment which marketer should always consider when doing a marketing campaign
  • The cause marketing: I have learned how to apply cause marketing to business and how powerful it is in order to build an outstanding image of business in customer's minds.
This class is very enjoyable and helpful for my future. It helps to prepare myself more to be a good marketer in future.

No comments:

Post a Comment