Thursday, May 26, 2011

What I have learned from this class

The main thing I have learned from this class which is how to encourage audiences to have conversation on social media. I never think that saying “Thank you” can encourage them to have conversation.

Also, ethical issue is the good thing to know about because we don’t often know about what we are doing is ethical or not. I still remember don’t try to change the conversation or on social media. Let customers to express their opinions. Although this is very difficult by doing it because their conversation might damage the reputation, it is necessary to protect free speech on the internet.


QR code is another new technology which I learn from this class. Although I always see it on Japanese magazine, I still don’t know what it is. After this class, I feel that QR code is a very priceless and useful tool to use.


The other new thing I have learned from this class is "Social CRM". Using social media to connect customers is very a very new CRM, and I believe that after I know this concept which can help my future job. Since now more and more companies have their own Facebook page, but they don't how to use this resource to connect with customers.

No comments:

Post a Comment