Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Customer Relations Management (CRM)

Currently my personal project client, a homemade ice cream company, has not invested in CRM technology or process yet. This makes them way behind the competitors.

Today, if firms do not accept the change that power is shifting to their customer and firms no long are in control, it's almost impossible to be successful. According to what I just mentioned, I think the first rule which is "recognize the customer's role" is very important. I suggest my client to make sure that they really understand the concept of this step and execute CRM Technoloy in the way that let customers manage their relationships with the company.

However, since this homemade ice cream company has been launched not very long, I highly reccommend them to begin with rule the number ten, "seek outside help" first. They must accept the fact that they're lack of experience and need ana consultant to asist them with CRM technology and process.

No comments:

Post a Comment