Thursday, May 26, 2011

CRM - Jimmy John's

After reading these ten CRM rules, I found it very interesting to use all of these strategies to manage relationship with customers. However, I found it is hard to use all ten rules here for one specific company. I feel to successfully utilize these rule, it also depends on the type of that company or the current situation/position of the company. Efficiency is way more important than quantity of rules in used. Apply these rules on my current client, Jimmy John's I found some which can be applied but some can't. Here is some thought which I have after reading the chapter:
Recognize the customer's role and choose the right tools and approach:
These are two rules that I found Jimmy John's has utilized very well in their business. Jimmy John's has utilized social media (Youtube, facebook, twitter,...) very well to build and keep their customer's relationship. Jimmy John's creates a great channel for its customers to stay connected and well-listened. Jimmy John's really knows what it takes to maintain a good relationship with its customers.
Drive sales eddectiveness:
This is the area that I think Jimmy John's can do better. As a long-time customer and a student who working on a marketing project for Jimmy John's I have never seen/received/heard any promotion code, or deal from Jimmy John's. I can see that maybe Jimmy John's doesn't need it to increase the sale (since they already have high sale) but they could use this as a way to make the customers feel important, valuable, a way to trigger word of mouth from customers, and drive more sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment