Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Online Consumer Behavior- Bartell Drug Store

I totally agree with the fact that nowadays, people care a lot about the time that they spend online. Thus, it is necessary to have well-organized websites so that customers can easily find they want. This reminds me the experiences of shopping on ebay. Other than allowing me to find products easily, ebay also allow me to pay easily because of their payment system. As customers have to use Paypal to pay, to buy a product is as simply as clicking a button because all the info are saved in the system already. This convenience make me spent a lot of money on ebay every week.

As the convenience of finding products and buying products are very important in the online shopping world. I believe that Bartell Drug store can work on this area to help improving a better online shopping experience for their customers. So far, Bartell does not have an online shopping service: however, if they are willing to add this service for their customers, it will also expand their market of buyers. First of all, I believe that an easy payment system is necessary. As I said earlier, it will save customers a lot of time not to type in every piece of info every time they buy something. (Privacy issue is important in this part). On the other hand, another concern of online customers is the shipping systems. “Free-shipping” or “fast-shipment” are also the key words that push me to press the check out button. Also, it will be nice if Bartell is able to guarantee their customer as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment