Tuesday, May 31, 2011

What I learned in this class


From knowing nothing about social media to now developing a creation of social media marketing plan and consulting two companies, I have learned so much knowledge that I can utilize to my future career. As the time changes, the marketing trend changes.  In this class, I realize that social media is a very effective communication method and tool to spread messages and create buzz. Through the reading of Word of Mouth Marketing, Socialnomics, and e-Marketing, it indicates and analyzes how consumer behavior differs and changes in psychological and influential aspects. By the impact of internet, new technology, ways of communication, market trends, and other important influences, a new booming marketing strategy occurs. In a less cost and more effective matter, word of mouth becomes a hot topic nowadays. Thanks to Professor’s preparation and organized lectures, I understand the importance of word of mouth. The identification of 5 T’s, WOMM, FTC guideline, social media, and other interesting articles and chapters has benefited me so much. Also, thanks to the wonderful and well written books of Andy Sernovitz, Erik Qualman, Judy Strauss, and Raymond Frost. This quarter has been so great.

No comments:

Post a Comment