Tuesday, May 31, 2011

My Last Blog: What I Learn in this Class!!

The last couple weeks, I was amazed how the social media really impact everyone’s life that most of the people won’t really notice it at all. Before I walked in to the class, I kind have idea about Facebook, Twitter, Blogs, LinkIn and YouTube video is another new trend to the marketing and advertising industry; however, I have no idea that social media could deliver much information 24/7 anywhere anytime compare traditional marketing strategy. I have learnd the 5T’s word of mouth marketing plan, social media Ethical stander, Twitter, Facebook, LinkIn, QRcode, Mobile advertising, children and adult online consumer behavior and of course the twice a week blogging.

In this class, personally I think the most interesting and cool part is the QR code. After writing my individual project, watching couple YouTube Video and Japanese magazine, I find out that all the product in Japan such as drinks, food, cloth, automobile or even movie evens all have unique QR code which convenience customers’ research but also create internet traffic and buzz marketing. In addition, Delta Airlines QR code boarding pass also make me shock. QR code truly saves a lot people’s time from check-in but also save a lot environmental sources such as paper and ink.

Overall, I enjoy being amazed by understand those new technology and trends, and I am looking forward to see how those digital method to change the global connection and create more efficiency world!!

No comments:

Post a Comment