Thursday, May 26, 2011

Ten Rules for CRM Success

After I review ten rules for CRM success, I think there is a missing part. CRM works on companies because of sales and employees who work in front. When they are not happy in the working environment, they might not provide excellence customers’ services. There are many companies which miss this part, and I think this is the main rule for CRM success. Look at people who work in Starbucks and look at people who work in McDonald. Whenever, I go to McDonald, I just feel that employee over there are boring and look like a working robot. On the other hand, whenever I go to Starbucks, employee s will smile and ask me “How have I been”? Employees’ interaction s with customers is very important, and companies have a responsibility to concern about workers’ environment such as how store managers threat their employees. Do workers get any reward when customers love their customers’ services? A success CRM is dependence on workers.



Make every contact count
I think my client doing a good job on this rule. She will keep contact with her customers by email and send some e-card to her customers whenever the holiday upcoming.



Choose the right tools and approach
This is the weakness part which my client should improve. Because she doesn’t have any Facebook page and mail box on her website which I think her customers might not easily to find her, and she might have a hard time to reach her customers.
I think because of my client running business by herself, so she can easily to keep a quality of customers service, and most of the CRM rules could not applied on her business.

No comments:

Post a Comment