Tuesday, May 31, 2011

My Takeaways from MKTG 491 Class

Until now, I still feel that I made a right decision to join this class. I have learned so many things from this class since the first day I attended. All the class exercises help enrich my experiences in word of mouth marketing field. All together, here are some lists of what I have learned so far:


  • What are the 5T's and how to utilize them


  • Know the new trends in consumer behaviors and new trends in marketing


  • How to apply ethical standards from both WOMMA and SocialMedia.org


  • How to use cause, mobile, and internet marketing including social media.


  • What's is the tipping point and how to apply "what made to stick"


  • How to keep the relationship with customer last long by using many methods including CRM


  • How important it is to create customer experiences through the engagement of customers which has been emphasized in class many time


  • People perform some practices unconciously. They don't even know at the moment they're posting comment, concerns or complaints relating to companies or firms on social media Web Site is part of word of mouth marketing. They're automatically being a free talker.

I believe, everything I've learned from this class will not go away and I absolutely will have to use them in the future if I want to be successful in any kinds of business.

No comments:

Post a Comment