Tuesday, April 19, 2011

interesting trend

I found out that the most interesting trend is “Women Extend Lead on Man in Social Networking Usage.” Women spend more time on social networking sites than men. Women spent 16.8 percent of their time on social networking sites- one of every six minutes. I think this is very interesting because when I look at my Facebook I found out that the friends who always share or upload pictures, make comments or change status are usually women. Especially, “uploading pictures” I think women are more likely to upload and share their pictures with their friends. And men usually are tagged from their women. For me, I upload pictures a lot because I like to share everything with my friends and family at anytime.

I also think that “American spent more than 14 hours watching online video in December” is interesting. I think this is very truth. Nowadays, people spent lots of time on Youtube because they can watch music videos, dramas, reality shows, commercials or some other personal videos. On Youtube, people not only can get entertainment but also can get any kind of information they want such hip hop teaching and makeup teaching. I think this is why people spent lots of their time on online video.

No comments:

Post a Comment