Thursday, March 31, 2011

Thoughts on day one...

This will probably be the first blog that I regularly contribute to, and that's because it's required. Don't get me wrong, I love the idea of blogging (as scary as it is to permanently put your thoughts out there on the internets, eek!) and I even have 2 blogs which I sporadically write in! And by sporadically I mean like once or twice since inception. Anywhoo, this will be an interesting experience and I am reeeeeally looking forward to this commitment.
As far as Sernovitz's book goes...so far I absolutely love it. He has such a clear and concise writing style that gets his point across without being stuffy or, as bad as this may sound, "academic." I can easily read, relate, and even (gasp!) remember what it is he is talking about. I'm only a few chapters in but I already have used numerous sticky notes and underlined little pearls of wisdom I found relevant. I am really looking forward to diving more into this book, class, and even this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment