Thursday, March 31, 2011

My First Day of Class

Reason for taking this class

This class word of mouth attracted me a lot when I registered it. This is because this technique has been widely used and growing rapidly within these few years. For example, we can see how successful Facebook links people together and businesses make use of this chance to market and advertise their businesses with just a small amount of money. However, I think this is not a easy skill as we see, it is a skill which we have to learn in order to use it in a right and most beneficial way to us. I feel like if we know how to master this skill, it will be a great advantage for being either an employer or employee.

What I learned

After I read the required materials from this course, I conceptually understand the most recent trend for marketers. Web and Internet should be a growing and on-going trend for all kinds of businesses. Everyone love convenience and is impressed by those companies which provide them the ease of access. On the other hand, I was very impressed by the Five Ts of Word of Mouth Marketing. How companies get people talking and make them involve. Through this way, they can have access to how their customers view on their business without spending extra resources to follow up the opinions of their customers. And from this, companies can make continuous improvement and keep their pace up-to-date to the recent changing environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment