Tuesday, March 29, 2011

3/29 First class blog entry

I must admit it will be hard to write 3 paragraphs on the first day of class. Nobody has written anything yet, I hope you all don't mind I get started to get this over with before I forget anything. Just thinking of the fact that anything I write is permanent on the internet (per one of the videos we watched today) gives me goosebumps. Maybe I shouldn't use my real name. Maybe I shouldn't use any pictures... But I supposed I don't have the talent to offend anybody to the extent that I would invite any lawsuits. Just on a side note, I've heard that pictures get you more views and more "friends". So do it, upload them all, my friend. I am glad that the professor showed the Alaska/Horizon apology video. I heard on the KOMO radio at the beginning of Spring Break that many people who were planning to go to Hawaii were stuck in the airport. The representatives only give $200 vouchers, and no taxi reimbursement nor hotel accommedations. Now the apology video says that people can book their next flights for free. That sounds a whole lot better than a $200 voucher. On the other hand, I stare at the presidents' eye balls the whole time. I want to see if there is any trace that they are reading off a a huge script. Well, I didn't find any, yet. So well done, Alaska and Horizon, for making the effort in an unexpected disaster. I enjoyed the videos in class. They are what keep the class interesting. They are relevant and up-to-date. Videos and pictures always speak louder than words. I wish I have one of those video device the professor showed today, so I don't have to write my boring entry in words. Donations, anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment